Date(s) - July 14, 2023 - July 15, 2023
They are back in Alaska and bringing the funk! Diggin Dirt will be playing the Creekbend stage this summer. Their intoxicating and infectious sound is fueled by a blazing horn section, pulsating rhythms, and searing guitars. Get ready for an energetic night, with local support from Past Our Prime!
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at Lodging
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
Tickets here: Tickets
Need some buddies for this Adventure? Join below and share on Facebook (button above)
Or create your own Adventure here:
Bookings are closed for this event.