Date(s) - December 3, 2022
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Performing Arts Center
The oompah is live this holiday season. (Free event)
The beloved tradition of TUBACHRISTMAS returns to the PAC this holiday season on December 3rd at noon in the Lorene Harrison Lobby at Alaska Center for the Performing Arts!
2022 is the 48th anniversary of TUBACHRISTMAS concerts/events presented world-wide.
Plan a Holiday Picnic at the PAC! (A PACNIC! 😅) Bring your camping chairs and favorite bites and warm up in the lobby before the event. (No alcohol will be permitted)
• Seating is limited
• Admission is FREE
• ‘WASSAILS!’ are strongly encouraged
Onsite Registration for Tuba & Euphonium Players
10:00 am – Registration ($10 fee per participant) Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Lorene Harrison Lobby
10:30 am – Rehearsal (with conductor Neal Haglund)
11:30 am – Break
12:00 pm – Live Performance!
• Dress in your best holiday flair!
• Decorate your instrument!
• Each player will receive a free pin at registration.
• Bring your own music stands.
• Merchandise, including music books, will be available for purchase.
TUBACHRISTMAS is sponsored by Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
Bookings are closed for this event.